Re: RFC: fail2ban wheezy security update

I run a postfix at home, and I just installed your new package.  It does
look pretty good so far.  Also reminds me I should pay more attention to
my logs.  There are a lot of attempts to connect from unauthorized
people.  Of course I'm sure that happens everywhere, which is why we use
fail2ban in the first place!