Re: L2TP/IPSec on Mac OSX stop working after openswan upgrade [with patches]

Yes, it shouldn't support bad draft anymore, but the mac os x/ios
intend to use it..
And in my opionin, a fix for cve shouldn't change the compatibility,
but only focus on the cve's problem.

Otherwise, people would rollback to the original version without the cve fix.
Actually, several people did so to keep their mac os x/ios devices working.
--
Best regards,
Liu DongMiao