Re: goals for hardening Debian: ideas and help wanted

On 24/04/2014 5:49 PM, Lesley Binks wrote:
> Apologies for the top posting, I'm writing this from my phone.
> I get a 403 when trying to access via Orbot/Orweb on Android 4.1 phone.
> Amusing.

It works for me [Orbot/Orweb -- 4.3 on both i9300 and i9505], did you
get the case right?

Strangely though my i9300 wouldn't use Tor properly until I rebooted it;
Orbot said it was fine, but Orweb gave my public IP address!  It was
fine after a reboot, but I don't know why that was necessary.

Cheers
A.