Re: FW: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

Tim,

Since our organization's infrastructure moved from internally managed to Google Apps for Government (GAG) i have started receiving those occasionally.  (sigh)
(GAG will abort delivery BEFORE you can even tell it you've whitelisted the sender, which definitely sucks)

I personally think they are a GOOD thing -- as NONE of the messages GAG has aborted delivery on was spam in any way, and i'd have never known i was missing them.
Having the temporary cache managed by this mailing list software available for you to view is a nice touch -- so count me a fan.

--stephen