Re: Debians security features: Which are active?

So, ...

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 2:32 AM, herzogbrigitte1@t-online.de
<herzogbrigitte1@t-online.de> wrote:

>> Paul Wise recently started a thread on this mailing list:
>
>> goals for hardening Debian: ideas and help wanted
>
>> What about making a wiki page in Debian wiki listing what's
>
>> implemented with references?
>
>> If you wish, I can try to start that table. I would be interested
>
>> myself what's implemented.
>
> Yes it would be great if you can start with such a page. Use the Ubuntu
> table as a template to start. I'll try to help as much as I can in the wiki.
> Many Linux-Distros have a security features page in their wikis. So why not
> also Debian?

Has anyone yet noticed this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Hardening

It's linked from the Ubuntu page that Brigette started with, and shows
up fairly high in google searches.

You probably won't think it's sufficient, but it would be a great
place to start from.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.