Bug#739815: RFA: signing-party -- Various OpenPGP related tools
We request an adopter for the signing-party package. There's currently
a number of co-maintainers but the majority of them have indicated to
have no time to contribute a lot to the package.
The package is an interesting collection of tools and in the BTS there's
a number of useful patches and reports that need to be evaluated and
where relevant, applied to the package.
Since the team is also upstream there's a lot of flexibility and
freedom to make changes that you see fit.
The packaging is currently in svn but a move to another vcs if so
preferred is perfectly fine.
The package description is:
signing-party is a collection for all kinds of PGP/GnuPG related things,
including tools for signing keys, keyring analysis, and party preparation.
* caff: CA - Fire and Forget signs and mails a key
* pgp-clean: removes all non-self signatures from key
* pgp-fixkey: removes broken packets from keys
* gpg-mailkeys: simply mail out a signed key to its owner
* gpg-key2ps: generate PostScript file with fingerprint paper strips
* gpgdir: recursive directory encryption tool
* gpglist: show who signed which of your UIDs
* gpgsigs: annotates list of GnuPG keys with already done signatures
* gpgparticipants: create list of party participants for the organiser
* gpgwrap: a passphrase wrapper
* keyanalyze: minimum signing distance (MSD) analysis on keyrings
* keylookup: ncurses wrapper around gpg --search
* sig2dot: converts a list of GnuPG signatures to a .dot file
* springgraph: creates a graph from a .dot file
Let me know if there are any questions.