Re: MIT discovered issue with gcc

* Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> [131129 00:36]:
> The standard needs to be re-written to encourage sane behavior in
> undefined situations, and if you don't like that opinion, I'll take
> some time later, when I have some, to rip your arguments that I've
> clipped above to shreds. I don't mind if you don't.

I think the only answer to those lines is to advise you to not use
any programs written in C. I suggest writing everything in Haskell
and compiling that to java byte code run in a jvm. With the jvm
implemented in Haskell and running in an interpreter.

	Bernhard R. Link
--
F8AC 04D5 0B9B 064B 3383  C3DA AFFC 96D1 151D FFDC