Re: How (un)safe would Debian be when only using the security.debian.org repository?

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:

> Which confirms my point.  That asterisk update, for example, required
> no new package dependencies outside the security archive.

You said no deps outside the security archive, not no new deps outside
the security archive.

Anyway, the point is that the security archive is not self-contained
like oldstable, stable, testing, unstable are, you always need the
main suite as well.

--
bye,
pabs