Re: How secure is an installation with with no non-free packages?

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Jonathan Perry-Houts
<jperryhouts@gmail.com> wrote:
> I still don't see why this should make me trust closed code more. For
> all I know Intel's code is full of lines like that, or worse.

It's not about getting you to like closed or open source software
more, it's about getting you to realize that open source software can
and probably is just as vulnerable as closed source software.