Re: Compromising Debian Repositories

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 06:11:35PM -0400, Paul Henning wrote:
> Nope, not gonna do that. He can come right out and deny it himself, so it's
> on record. He's had weeks to do it and except for one personal reply has
> been tight lipped about it.  Furthermore, I'm curious how that sabotage got
> by for 2+ years (thanks for correcting me Kurt) before it was discovered?

He shoudn't have to - you have made a completely unwarranted attack on a
developer, and have absolutely no evidence to back this up. I personally
don't believe you should be involved in discussions around Debian given
this attitude.

CC-ing listmasters; for info Paul Henning is making claims that Kurt is
under the employ of the NSA.

Neil