Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2596-1] mediawiki-extensions security update - [KUQ-KWQSU-394]

Hello Jonathan Wiltshire,

Hey,

I'm sorry about the delay, myself and our developers have been working thru Saturday night getting this resolved.

It seems the ZipZap and Moneygram system has been down and not alerting us of paid transfers.

Everything is fine, and were fixing it now and processing the orders by hand.

Thanks for your patience. We will get this resolved asap so I can go to sleep!

Thanks!

---
Sincerely,
Charlie

---
To rate this answer or view ticket history please follow the link:
http://bitinstant.ladesk.com/ticket_C2O84wR7U98pG5iN