Re: idea: switch default MTA from exim4 to postfix (wheezy+1)

that's the perfect choice :) but would be perfect to make, some sort of
extended expert instaler, to change MTA, DE, DNS and other software... but
it's another question... :) but i fully agree about ssmtp :) i try to use it
on all my Linux'es and only one has something different.

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis