Re: CVE-2011-1521 and CVE-2011-3389 - fixed packet

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First: Could somebody perhaps enlighten me why all these issues show up
> as unimportant in [2] but up to medium in the separate pages (e.g. [3])

That seems to be a tracker bug (possibly involving [squeeze],etc
release-specific tags).  If all releases have fixed versions, it
should be considered a fixed issue, but it wasn't.  However, for that
specific case, I've just checked and the issue is not fixed in
2.6.6-8, so I reverted that change.

I'll take a look at the rest in the next couple days.

Best wishes,
Mike