Re: About audit2allow generated rules

HI Russell
       thanks a lot.

       Another dummy question:

      in the debian leeny there is polgen pkg,
       http://packages.debian.org/lenny/polgen

but in sqeeze there is no polgen. where does it go? I guess I installed all related selinux pkg, but could not find polgen I am assuming polgen is simiar to polgengui, but just a command line. http://magazine.redhat.com/2007/08/21/a-step-by-step-guide-to-building-a-new-selinux-policy-module/

min