Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2403-1] php5 security update

On Mon, February 6, 2012 03:24, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez wrote:
> On 05/02/12 22:52, Luk Claes wrote:

>>> According to the security tracker is still unfixed [1]. Also I am
>>> not able to find a 5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny17 version on the
>>> repository... ???
>>
>> The security tracker gets updated by sending the DSA mail...
>>

> Perhaps it would be better to update when releasing the package? I don't
> know if this is easy to achieve, but from my limited point of view, at
> first sight looks a good idea since this would allow a better
> synchronization between the security tracker and the package status.

This happens in the ideal situation.
In practice circumstances forced me to make the decision to either: upload
the packages on friday and push the other changes later, or: postpone
upload + changes to monday. Given the seriousness of the issue I opted to
install the update as soon as possible.

The tracker has been updated since early this morning, and I'll send out
the email tonight.

Thijs