Re: packages not listed on http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/stable

Hi dave,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 14:56, dave b wrote:
> Hi it would seem that policykit-1 is not listed on
> http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/stable as a
> vulnerable source package (regarding CVE-2011-1485 ) ...  ( although
> CVE-2011-1485 appears to have been fixed in debian in testing and sid
> [0] ).
>  - or if there is a reason behind policykit-1 not being listed.

Thanks for the report. The reason that this isn't listed yet is simply
that the issue had not been brought to our attention before.

I'll list it now.

> So I am wondering what other packages are missing from the
> stable tracker listing ...:/

We are of course aiming for 100% completeness but I can't imagine that
there will be a time when never ever slips through the cracks. It's the
alertness of users like you that help us get it as complete as possible.

Cheers,
Thijs