Re: [denis.feklushkin@gmail.com: Re: [SECURITY] [DSA-2157-1] PostgreSQL security update]

Hello Kees,

Kees Cook [2011-02-03 14:28 -0800]:
> Possible regression in updates?

As Steve already pointed out, this only affects 9.0, which we don't
ship anywhere in Debian or Ubuntu releases yet (just in Debian unstable).

> ----- Forwarded message from Denis Feklushkin <denis.feklushkin@gmail.com> -----
>
> Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 04:47:51 +0700
> From: Denis Feklushkin <denis.feklushkin@gmail.com>
> To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: [SECURITY] [DSA-2157-1] PostgreSQL security update
>
> Hi!
>
> After upgrading postgresql 9.0 it is started to appear error
> 'ERROR:  XX000: cannot extract system attribute from virtual tuple'
> in executing request in a trigger:

Hello Denis,

can you please forward this to pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org with a
reproducible test case, so that we can discuss it there with upstream?
I'm afraid I know too little about the guts of PostgreSQL to work on
this.

Thanks!

Martin