SELinux on Squeeze?

Hello,

I would like to harden a web server setup using SELinux. How good is the support for SELinux on Squeeze? Are the instructions on the Debian Wiki [1] up to date for Squeeze? I tried this last time on Lenny, and DHCP couldn't work back then due to SELinux not letting modprobe load additional modules.

I'll only need Postfix, OpenSSH and nginx (or Cherokee - just static content for now). Are the official policy packages from Squeeze enough for such a setup, or should I always use Russel's repository? I had the impression Russel's changes are rather needed for a desktop, with fixes for mplayer and similar packages (I prefer using only "official" Debian packages, unless forced otherwise).

Thanks in advance,
Laurentiu

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux/Setup

P.S. Russell, if you are reading this, lots and lots of thanks for the years of work on SELinux under Debian - I think we would have probably never got SELinux on Debian without your efforts.