Re: need help with openssh attack

 I use fail2ban but the fact is there absolutly no records of
connections in auth.logI am sure ssh is used because after i blocked
ssh port at all "perl" process does not start anymore.Besides on
different machines i use different ports and in all environ files of
the perl process in /proc there is a right port written. It shoud be
also mentioned that SSLVL variable is always 1, while i think it
should be 2.