Re: need help with openssh attack

Others things you can do :
  * install chkrootkit
  * look if no ssh authorized key have been installed (/root/.ssh/)
  * look at /etc/passwd file to be sure no new user has been created
  * look at sudo (visudo) to be sure that no unsecure rule has been added
  * change your root password
  * change your sshd port

It should let you some time to backup and analyse what appened in details...

--
Serge Dewailly - Administrateur Système