Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2360-1] Two month advance notification for upcoming end-of-life for Debian oldstable

On 12686 March 1977, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> Previously announced security updates for the old release will continue
> to be available on security.debian.org.

You might want to qualify this statement.

We will NOT have them there unlimited.
A few weeks or something after the last Lenny point release (which will
be sometime after the security stop) we will archive Lenny, which will
remove it from main, backports *and* security archive, going over to
archive.debian.org

--
bye, Joerg
<ftpbot> cron.daily time, unlocking: slave_NEW