Re: Debian LTS?

On 05/10/2011 21:02, Brivaldo Junior wrote:
Maybe for you... in one bigger setup here... we use Debian and plan
updates every 2/3 years without problems.

Yes, but having release supported for 5 years would not hurt you then and would help other people for whom whether distro has 5 years support or not is a go or no go.

I have been "forced" to use switch from Debian to RedHat and clones in my last job specifically because usual life time of a server was 3.5 - 4 years.

Massive +1 from me for this idea.