Re: Paxtest results with default Grsec2 aren't impressive

On mar., 2011-09-13 at 19:29 -0400, Robert Tomsick wrote:
> I'm not familiar
> with what defaults/settings the Debian package defaults to, but if it
> doesn't pre-select all of the protections available, I suspect that's
> why.

If you mean the linux-patch-grsecurity2 package, it's just a patch
(which I don't think will even apply to the squeeze kernel, not to
mention sid). You have to configure it yourself and then build the
kernel.

If you mean the packages I'm preparing for #605090 the config is given
in the bug report but it's basically on high with some tuning.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis