Re: exim4 router problems since 2 days / sucpicous process "zinit" is pstree

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Andrew McGlashan
<andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
> Oh and HP's iLO might need an "advanced" license for virtual media to work,
> not sure about that yet.  I picked up a nice DL380 G4 with the advanced iLO
> license already installed.

Yup, I've also discovered that one day when we reinstalled a machine
and discovered too late that the broadcom network controller needs
firmware. Then we discovered you need a license to use the usb-stick
image upload trick... which prompts the question: If I already paid
for the hardware, why in the blazes cripple it unless I pay you more?
But now I'm ranting :-)