Re: CVE-2009-3555 not addressed in OpenSSL

On Saturday 13 November 2010 18:21:45 Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 18:14 +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > I have tested it in some different environments with different types of
> > configurations and the packages work very fine for me.
>
> Just one question, did you test the patch or did you test the build?

I'm not sure what the context of your question is, but I tested the amd64-
built packages that Kurt provided and I have built i386 packages from Kurt's
dsc that I also tested. Testing was both for some renegotiation-specific
scenarios as well as some regular openssl usage. Hope this answers your
question.

Cheers,
Thijs