Re: scans in my hosts. (Debian 5.0 and Apache 2.2.9)

Op 29 jul 2010, om 16:34 heeft OLCESE, Marcelo Oscar. het volgende geschreven:

> Estimated:
> I am taking these scans in my hosts. (Debian 5.0 and Apache 2.2.9)
> This has been repeating since a  weeks.
> Know what can be? What can I do to eliminate?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Marcelo Olcese.

Someone is scanning your system for vulnerable PHPMyAdmin installations, and other possibly vulnerable stuff. As long as you watch your PHPMyAdmin installations if you have any and make sure nobody can abuse them, nothing's wrong. Try, for example, requiring http authentication to access the directories, or turning off your webserver if you didn't need it anyway.

Sjors