Re: Some services refreshed after upgrade following DSA-2054-1?

Hi,

a default installation of apache on debian causes a reload every sunday as
part of the log rotation. See /etc/logrotate.d/apache2. This behavior matches
your description.

I'm not familiar with the other services you mentioned, but I wouldn't be
surprised if similar things happened here.

Check your cron jobs and the log files - If this happens every sunday, it's
probably perfectly normal. I don't think that the mentioned updates have
triggered a service reload.

Best regards
Holger