Re: [volatile] Updated clamav-related packages available for testing

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 02:29:58PM -0600, Jason Kolpin wrote:
seem to simply refuse to work with. I fail to understand this, and I'm no genius but there must be a way for the entire Debian team to figure some sort of elegant, permanent, and secure solution to this whole thing instead of patching it with bubble gum and bailing wire every time this link in the chain breaks. I mean really, the developers must realize that some things in this technical world change too fast for inclusion in the standard repositories yet these packages are something no publicly facing machine should do without.

deb http://volatile.debian.net/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main