Re: bastille in lenny

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Joseph Abbotts<jabbotts@ismp-canada.org> wrote:
> Matt,
>
> It works perfectly on Lenny after two quick edits:

 Still, it's something one
> can fix themselves in ten seconds unless there is something deeper than
> those two files. The only other snag I've hit is Bastille favoring
> syslogd rather than rsyslog when configuring PSAD

Thanks!  That's exactly the kind of report I was looking for.  Someone
else had responded that they had temporarily changed the version
number to run Bastille, which seems to do the job.  However, I'd like
a more permanent fix in case someone else has to run this server
someday.

take care,

--
Matt