Re: HEAD's UP: possible 0day SSH exploit in the wild

Michael Stone wrote:

[A way to enforce non-empty passwd on ssh-keys]

> You can't, which is why it is useful to have both passwords and keys
> simultaneously--you can enforce a policy on a password.

To cite Noah Meyerhans from his recent mail - my users would shoot me if I ever tried such a thing.
Sadly, I'm not their bossbut they are more or less my customers, so putting a security policy in place requiring the previously stated mechanism would be more like starting a war than a small skirmish.

Sebastian
--
baboo