firewall critique

Hi,

Running Debian lenny. I run a web server and try to keep all other
ports closed. Would like to get some feedback on my firewall. If you
have any suggestions for rules to add or other changes please let me
know. Also what are some other steps I can take next to further
increase my security?

iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m conntrack --ctstate INVALID -j DROP ;
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -i eth0 --dport 80
-j ACCEPT ;
iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -j DROP ;
iptables -A INPUT -m conntrack --ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

Zach