Re: Scalable Debian vulnerability tracking [REDUX]

Hi Sheldon,

this sounds like an interesting project, please keep us posted!

On Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 January 2009 00:24:09 R. W. Rodolico wrote:
> > I have a package that we have been working on for a while that might
> > be a good starting point.
> >
> > This is gpl'd, and I would be happy to supply the .deb, the source
> > tree or svn access if you would like to look at it.
>
> Suppressing my knee-jerk reaction to PHP, it sounds like you're quite
> far down the track with this one. :-)

sitesummary, as in http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sitesummary.html might also
be interested for you to look at. and it's perl, not php.

On a site note, I dont consider mail to be too unreliable here. First, it's
actually pretty reliable. Second, just resend the mail the next day / time
slot.

regards,
	Holger