Re: HEAD's UP: possible 0day SSH exploit in the wild

Hi,

this is standard for me. I always change the port of the openSSH-server.

My (current) solution is:
Portsentry listens on port 22, while openSSH-server has another port.
Every port scan attempt will result in a ban via iptables and every
connection to port 22 will also result in a ban via iptables.

Regards

Kontaktinformationen
clemens@csrv.at
www.cdev.at