Re: HEAD's UP: possible 0day SSH exploit in the wild

As i have read on this page : http://secer.org/hacktools/0day-openssh-remote-exploit.html
it say's that the attack is againt OpenSSH version 4.3.

So the best thing that you can do is update OpenSSH to a newer version.

But again it are still rumors and i don't know if a version higher then 4.3 is also attackable by the exploit