Re: webapps in stable release cyles Was: flashplugin-nonfree in Debian

Hi Romain,

On Wednesday 22 April 2009, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> However, I wonder if this would need yet another archive, or just an update
> of a policy, either in backports.org or volatile..

DUNNO for volatile, but the ftp-master of bpo, which is actually doing the
main work clarified, that don't like to be responsible for PHP based
packages, which is the most potential languages of the applications which
matches the criterias.

With kind regards, Jan.
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!
Version: 3.1
GIT d-- s+: a- C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V- PS PE
Y++ PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI- D++ G++ e++ h-- r+++ y+++