Re: flashplugin-nonfree in Debian

Bart Martens wrote:
Hello debian-release team,
      debian-volatile team,
      debian-security team,

I have updated bug report 457291 "flashplugin-nonfree: decision
2007-12-21: keep this package out of stable starting with lenny".

I hereby invite you to evaluate how my newest comments on that bug
report match or conflict with your policies, and to share your thoughts
with me, replies preferably sent to 457291-quiet@bugs.debian.org .

Sorry for not answering sooner.

I want to have a more general solution, so instead of focusing on flashplugin-nonfree, I'd rather want to have a common policy for stable, volatile and backports so it would be very clear for everyone how things are supported and where to find updates.

I've requested a slot at DebConf to discuss this into detail, though feel free to start a discussion already on debian-devel.

Cheers

Luk