Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1747-1] New glib2.0 packages fix arbitrary code execution

Hi,

On Freitag, 20. März 2009, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> So as if vacation messages were not enough, now we have nonsense replies?

and yet more nonsense replies. if you mind those mistakes (which happen
because 30000 people are subscribed to d-s-a and people are people), why do
you annoy 3500 more people with your complaints?

please just send such requests to the listmasters, and don't cc: the list.
it's useless noise for 3500 people.

thanks,
	Holger, who is more annoyed^whmmmed by annoyed, careless people than by those
		making their mistakes - which are stored in the eternal hall of shame
		(the list archive) already - which in my book is punishment enough :-)

http://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-security.png - to have at least some
signal :)
http://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-security-announce.png