Re: [Secure-testing-team] Security support for volatile?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 09:21:44PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:

> Yes, this is the correct approach in principle, but I don't think
> release candidates should be uploaded to volatile.  But I can't speak
> for debian-volatile, really.

Never noticed the rc in the version number there. I suppose also that a
new version should only be uploaded to volatile if the current version
will have reduced functionality as a result of changes in the new
version.

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers."
		-- Chip Salzenberg