Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1704-1] New xulrunner packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:13:45 +0100
Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:

> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> (14/01/2009):
> > > We recommend that you upgrade your xulrunner packages.
> >
> > On my Sid box, I only have 'xulrunner-1.9' from the official repo, and
> > xulrunner only from 'debian-multimedia.org'.
>
> That's the source package name. Binaries built from this source:
> | $ LANG=C apt-cache showsrc xulrunner|grep ^Binary:|tr -d ,|sed -e 's/ /\n/g'|sort

Just FTR, I'll mention here that to determine the packages built from a
given source package (without having any source uris in sources.list)
one can navigate to:

http://packages.debian.org/src:package_name

Is there any automatic way to check whether a given system has any of
the binary packages built from a given source package installed?

> Mraw,
> KiBi.

Celejar