Re: [Secure-testing-team] Security update for Debian Testing - 2008-12-06

Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 11:13:41AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>> It turns out that ftp2.de.debian.org is not up to date any more.
>>  That's not directly related to security work, though given that lenny
>> fixes are announced through migration from unstable to testing I totally
>> understand why you get that impression. :)

Sorry for the noise on testing-security. An thank you for your quick
response!  [I only found out that it's a mirror problem after I started
to write the mail and then forgot to remove it from the To.]

> Gave rsync a -4 for now which seems to speed up the process
> significantly ...

Thanks for fixing it!!!

20:37:51-johannes@e13-v21:~$ apt-cache policy cups
cups: