Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1630-1] New Linux 2.6.18 packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:34:06AM -0600, dann frazier wrote:

> For the stable distribution (etch), this problem has been fixed in
> version 2.6.18.dfsg.1-22etch2.

It would be useful, now that we have etchnhalf kernels, for advisories
to have statements of the status of those as well as the 2.6.18 kernels.
Are they vulnerable to any of the issues discussed in this advisory, and
if so will they be fixed? (As I understood it the etchnhalf kernels
would be fully security supported).

Thanks,
Dominic.