Re: Misunderstanding about normal (stable) and security channels

Ok, so the problem remains the same for me.
It's possible that a package get updated for a security reason while
being in the stable channel. This is contradictory with the security
FAQ.
Is there another way (for a program) to get the type of a package ? A
special way to access the security tracker (RPC, ...) ??

Thanks,
Frédéric PICA