Re: clamav.* package versions (etch)

Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:

> Is is already escalated, and we are working on that problem getting
> fixed. clamav will be available in a few minutes.

Thanks very much for attending to this.

There was quite a lot of discussion in the 'debian-volatile' list,
over many weeks, before it got a response from anyone who could do
anything about it.

Is there somewhere else such issues should be raised?

--
 \               “It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at |
  `\                                                once.” —David Hume |