libsnmp security update

Hi

I have noticed the latest libsnmp15 update, but I have been unable to
install, because this has dependancies on perl >= 5.10 which eventual
leads me to ldap-utils.

ldap-utils version 2.3.38-1+lenny1 is the last (that I have) version
compiled against the openssl libraries, the ones after that as compiled
against the gnutls libraries.

The difference is that with the gnutls libraries is that they don't
handle encrypted (password protected x509 private key).

Seems a bit silly to be leaving privvate keys lying around unprotected

any one got any suggestions how to get around this impasse. my only
solution right now is to build ldap-utils statically against the openssl
libraries

Alex

--
"And, again, I don't know where he is.  I --I'll repeat what I said.  I truly am not that concerned about him."

	- George W. Bush
03/13/2002
Washington, DC
White House Press Conference