DSA/DSS keys and DSA 1576-1/CVE-2008-0166.

There seems to be some confusion going around about the effect of the
openssl issue on dsa keys.

>From what I understand, when using a DSA key and the random number used
to generate a signature is known, predictable, or used twice the private
key can be calculated.

So it seem to me that if a DSA key was ever used on a system which had
that openssl version and openssl was used to generate that random
number, you have to revoke that DSA key.  Even if that DSA key was
generated with a good version of openssl.

So my question is, does either the ssh client or server use openssl to
generate the random number used to sign?

Kurt