dowkd.pl - how the blacklist data is generated ?

Hi,

For my understanding, the black list in the dowkd.pl is generated
from the potential remaining entropy source which seems to be
only the PID value added in the pool.

Could we have some false negative[1] when running the dowkd script ?
and would it possible to have the source code of the "black list
generator" application
(especially to see the endianness effect on some arch) ?

Thanks a lot for any info,

adulau

[1] false positive is not an issue but an advantage. As regenerating keys
in this case is a good idea ;-)

--
-- Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
-- http://www.foo.be/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Diary