Question about Security

Dear All,

I am planning to use Debian (etch) as a ISPconfig server to host some websites can someone point me out the best way to 99,99999% secure this system, this system Will be running in a data center and i don't want to have downtime !

Hardware i use =

server 1 x86 (hp ML330)
server 2 IA64bit (HP rx1620)

Thanks in forward

--
Jesse Mirza
Linux, Windows Citrix And 2X Application Server Consultant.

Disclaimer
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.
---