Re: Why not have firewall rules by default?

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information
contained in this Email is intended only for use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone 1.866.325.6207 and destroy the original message.