Beware libcdaudio in xmms (was Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1665-1] New libcdaudio packages fix arbitrary code execution)

I do not have the libcdaudio package installed, but I do have xmms
installed, and there is a libcdaudio.so on my machine.  If it shares
the bug you just fixed in libcdaudio, you'll probably want to make the
same fix to xmms and publish a new xmms, or perhaps tweak xmms so it
depends on the official libcdaudio instead of having its own copy.

   $ dpkg -S /usr/lib/xmms/Input/libcdaudio.so
   xmms: /usr/lib/xmms/Input/libcdaudio.so

--
Tim Freeman               http://www.fungible.com           tim@fungible.com