Etch 4.0r5 in preparation

Hi!

During the next hours you might notice some package updates and wonder,
why there hasn't been any security advisory for these updates.

That's because the next stable point release Debian GNU/Linux 4.0r5
"Etch" is currently spread to the mirrors.

A proper announcement will be send out soon to our announce mailing list
(see http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce) as soon as synchronization
of the mirrors has been completed.  I apologise for any inconvenience
caused by the small delay between releasing of the upgraded packages and
 the releasing of the announcement.

Best regards,
  Alexander